Sunday, December 9, 2007

Final haul for Dec 07?


Could this be my final haul for Dec 07? Not very sure as every day, there seem to be a sale here and there. But 1 thing for sure is these Milani Runway Eyes are definately beauties fo their own. I got them with the help of my makeup buddy who kindly let me hope onto their CP. Although 1 of them (the gold + green one) didn't seem to have managed the journey across the ocean well, I am still going to keep it for more admiration. *LOL* When my hubby goes over to US this coming Feb, will get him to replenish stocks for us!


These are the stuff which my makeup buddy helped me get on the 2nd day of the Prestige Warehouse Sale. Look at the gorgeous Paul and Joe stuff. Can't imagine how much they would cost if I have to pay full price for them in the stores. All credits must go back to my makeup buddy for her precious time and effort.

No comments: