Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Past few days...

Past few days have been busy, or should I say very busy. Every day begins before 6am, when Jarell wakes up, crying for milk. If not for my mother who is currently staying over, I would have dropped dead long ago. It's really tiring, and last night was the first night I slept for 5 hrs (woke up only once). Er.. actually, I was supposed to wake up to pump milk at 4am, but I just couldn't wake up. I have more or less became immune to the alarms from my mobile phone. =P

Anyway, here are some pics taken from the past few days. My darling hubby has been reminding me over and over again to take pics of Ja
rell, but just been busy.. *embarrassed*

This picture is actually very funny. Jarell was basically playing in his cot, moving his arms and legs about. *LOL*


One of those rare moments when Jarell is willing to sit quietly in his bouncer.








No comments: