Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby socks & hats

As I was saying, I took whole of friday off to R&R. I took the same time to meet up with my buddy in town for lunch. It was indeed great to be able to catch up with her. Bet that next time, I will have to carry my baby in my arms when I meet up with her during my maternity leave. *LOL*

After lunch, my buddy brought me to this wonderful shop called "Moo-Moo-Cow" at the Arcade. I actually found some really good buys there. Have been looking for baby socks forever! Found theses at $2/pair. Very sweet right?

I was told during my pre-natal class that babies need to wear hats to shelter them from UV rays and stuff. So I was really happy to find 2 hats (more like xmas hats) for my little darling. Only $3/each. I told KA that the red & white stripes hat will be worn during Chinese New Year. The snowman will be worn when he goes out. I am sure baby will be handsome in such lovely little hats. *wink wink*

1 comment:

Jay & Vivi Sie said...

Yoyo buddy, it's always a pleasure to meet up with ya. Pls bring bb down to CBD & visit me ok? Can imagine you as the pretty young mom, pushing the lovely (expensive!) pram around. Now if only bb will sleep peacefully while we makan and chit chat! :P