Saturday, November 24, 2007

L'oreal Warehouse Sale Nov 07


Ok, I am pregnant so I can't afford to fight with other girls at the warehouse sale. So I took half day off yesterday to venture into the annual L'oreal warehouse sale at Expo. I arrived there at about 2:30pm, but was suprised to see that most of the items were already sold out. Didn't even see my favourite sheet masks, which I got so many last year!
The most interesting items I got are these Maybelline items (5 for $20). I like the dream mouuse, which I have one for eyeshadow and another one which is a blusher. Both perform really well. Anyway, there were really very limited quantity and colours at the sale, so I just grab what I feel I can use.
The cheeks duos are pretty cute, though a bit small in size. But at $4 each, can't complain.
I hope next year's sale will be more interesting. Will make it a point to go there first thing in the morning to get the best bargain! *wink*

No comments: