Sunday, November 18, 2007

MAC Finery Coral & Bobbi Pink Quartz

I took whole of friday off yesterday as I was pretty tired of my project and seriously needed a break. Since I needed to go for my checkup in the afternoon, I decided the spend the rest of the day R&R.

Just so happened my dear friend told me that MAC Finery sets are out. So I went the Isetan Scots counter to pick up my set in Coral. I would say that I am not a big fan of MAC, and I only started buying their stuff again last Xmas. But I am specially interested in this year's Antiquetease collection. I have already bought the warm palette and metallics palette about 2 weeks' back. This Finery set in Coral will be my last MAC item to be thrown into my Xmas shopping list.

Besides MAC, I also dropped by at Bobbi Brown to get my much lemmed after Pink Quartz Shimmerbrick. Oh, what a darling it is. So girlie and romantic! I was so excited about this release that I didn't even bother to try it on! *LOL* I was determined to try out the look on the cover girl in the Pink Quartz so in goes the Bronze Pink lipgloss into my shopping list.

Very happy with both purchases, although it's pretty scary to think that I bought all the above in less than 15mins' time! Women...

No comments: