Sunday, November 18, 2007

Open Ceremony!

Open ceremony today!

I have decided to start a blog to talk about my baby and shopping after much delay. Been busy shopping and shopping for baby ever since I knew I was pregnant. But only left with 2 months and it's my due date. I thought I should hurry up and throw in all the big items which I didn't manage to get. A picture of the stuff which KA and I have bought for baby so far. A bit scary right? The baby Aprican Pram is the latest addition to the list of items which we got for him. I have been eyeing on it forever but didn't want to get it as it's quite expensive at $399. But after much thoughts and talk with KA, we have decided to get it since Aprica pram is so easy to fold and use.



Next item which we bought yesterday is this really cute Old Navy baby blanket and romper at Clementi Centre yesterday. Only cost me $10. The baby blanket is so soft, I bet baby will love it when I wrap him around with it.

No comments: